I'm back ...finally

Lot's of things changed since I last get in touch with you guys. I started this blog way back in 2013 and I loved blogging, but 2015 and 2016 were very tough years for me and I decided to quit. I had to handle the loss of a beloved person, recovered from an eating disorder and broke up with my boyfriend (we were toegether since my fourteenth birthday), it was all a bit to much. But I learned that life goes on and that you never going to be 100% ready for a thing, but if you want something you have to do it and should not waste your life being sad. It's time for me to get out of my comfort zone, out of my snail shell and start living again.
To be honest with you, it's very hard for me to find the right words, 'cause I'm usually really bad at saying what I think, but I guess I should speak things out loud and stop living in my head! I'm gessing starting blogging again is a good step in the right direction, i just really missed it. 

But not only bad things happend, some good things happend as well! 
At the beggining of this year I finally turned fully vegan and I'm loving it! I'm feeling so much better now and it really helped me with my eating disorder. Going vegan was something I wanted for years and I'm very proud of myself that I finally made it! :)
By the way I decided to writhe my blog in english this time, I'm from Germany so my english isn't that good, so if you find any grammar mistakes, feel free to let me know in the comments so I can correct them! ;)
 On this blog I want to share everything I love with you, from vegan recipes to places  places I love ... just everything I think you could be interested in too. But I also share some serious things with you, for example I thought about a post about grief and how to deal with the loss of an beloved person.In general I planning on some post about things I think much about but never speak about.
So to let you know me a bit better, my hobbies are traveling, going to the gym, reading, taking photos and lot's of more!
What are your hobbies? Let me know in the comments! 

 Lot's of love, Trini.


1 // 2 //3

Kommentare